Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yesterday, I saw the flurry of people, mostly men, shuffling through the Valentine card displays. Each of them looking almost desperate to find that one card that could most clearly communicate their affections to their wife, girlfriend or whomever . . . Been there. Done that.

I haven't seen the card that will convey to my girl what I want to say . . . it's a simple yet profound statement. Three words that seem to translate "I Love You" into something deeper, something higher, something more valuable, more precious, more passionate . . . So rather than saying "I Love You" today, I choose to say . . . "I See You". And I really, really do . . .

1 comment:

La said...

Peek-a-boo! I see you! =)(I'm totally imagining a valentine's card with meema in it and when you open it up her hands move and you see her face!)

Just kidding....I like this post. Sorry I teased. ;)